Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Love Your Bride


June is the month of all months for weddings. There is just something magical about June before the summer heat sets in. I also love the slew of bridal type shows such as the Newlyweds, Say Yes 
to the Dress and my all time reality favorite, Bridezillas. It doesn't get much raunchier than brides battling it out with shop owners and soon to be in-laws. This season looks especially dramatic. I still wonder how the producers continue to entice brides to have one of the most stressful events of their lives video taped, and edited to make them look like evil lunatics. But I love it so good job WE. 

So Love Your Bling has decided to go Bridal by adding a section titled: Elegant Bride. I've been creating very elegant, and modern pieces that I think any bride or bridesmaid will love! Check it out and let me know what you think. 











Also Check out this article on Bridal Postpartum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers