Thursday, October 8, 2009

Back to the Blog - Stress relievers

Hello again,
Its been months since my last post but I will try to get more of these out in the next few weeks. As the holiday/gift giving season approaches I've been working the heck out of my little elves to make sure I have everything ready. The last two weeks I've posted a some new items such as these sweet Minnie Mouse Cupcake Earrings, and adorable Ring Pop Ring.


Stress Management Tips
As we get ready to go into this busy season and hectic time of the year its easy to get stressed and overwhelmed, so I picked up this little cutie from blithegardens of Etsy to help me get through the long winter.
"Whether watering, transplanting or pruning plants,
studies have shown plant therapy to be a stress reducing activity.
Plants take peoples' minds off their troubles as they focus
on another living thing that really needs their attention."-Lower-Blood-Pressure.com

Good Morning America Special - Terrarium with Free Shipping

I also picked up one of these delicious pepermint lip balms on Etsy from OsayinHolistics.
"Mint aromatherapy brings wonderful benefits for stress relief and general wellness. Peppermint aromatherapy in particular is often used for alertness and energy as well as general stress relief."- Elizabeth Scott, M.S.
Stress Management Guide
Peppermint Lip Balm
I didn't purchase this yet but I'm thinking about it, just in case I have trouble sleeping.
Can I get Some Sleep... Please - CD
"Kristine's voice is a calming presence that allows you to be guided into a peaceful, relaxed, state of being. This meditation will stop the mind chatter.... as the music and soothing words distract you away from the worries and cares of the day. Give yourself or a loved one the gift of: Peace of Mind and a good night's sleep. This meditation will allow you to drift and float into a wonderful state.... while positive healing affirmations are suggested." - from imaginethat9 of Etsy.

Can I Get Some Sleep.... Please CD

Good luck to all of you this season may you have a stress free and prosperous holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers